Terms and conditions
- If you are under eighteen years of age, you may only use this site with the agreement of, or under the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site.
- You warrant that all details you provide to Me Me JEWELLERY for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order, this email is not an acceptance of your order, just an acknowledgement that we have received it. Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and ME ME JEWELLERY will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched.
- The Cancellation of an orders may only be done by contacting a member of our customer service team, contact us. We have the right to refuse your cancellation if the item(s) have been already made or sent.
- We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event that we do not obtain authorisation for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, or that the item ordered is out of stock.
- We endevour to represent our items in their truest form. All gemstones and pearls are natural and are checked thoroughly in our quality control checks however due to their nature they will vary slightly in colour and size. We can also not guarantee the colours of your monitor or device will match ours.
- We do the very best to keep the websites information correct and up to date. However we can not guarantee the accuracy of it's contents. The website may contain inaccuracy's and technical errors. Any relevance you place on the information is strictly done so at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Your use of this website and any potential dispute that may arise out of the use of this website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.